Sunday, August 19, 2007

Dear Diary

My word, yesterday I went out! I went shopping in town, to get stuff I've been meaning to get for ages. So I finally have a new pair of shoes (last pair bought in October), shirt, a couple of books, some fabric and part of my Godson's birthday present. I got home about 8pm, feeling tired. I was in bed by 10 and asleep by half past. A friend phoned up at midday today and woke me up. By 1pm I was feeling tired, so went back to bed and slept until 6. I'm quite good at sleeping. It's now quarter to eight and I'm beginning to flag.

I think I'll be able to get more done this week - my anger shackles seem to be a little looser, so let us see what happens.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terve Antti
Just in case you want to know if anybody is reading your blog, - yes, I am. Keep on!

Anne

Susannah Conway said...

a weekend of mostly sleeping absolutely sounds heavenly to me :-)

thanks for your wise words on my last post - it's good to find you! x